Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A couple more UK tv crime snippets...

'Waking the Dead' has a new recruit, as Tara Fitzgerald is joining the cast. As there's no picture of 'Felix' (the coroner/forensic guru) on the front page of the offical BBC website can one assume she's taking that role?

I do enjoy WtD even if the plots are usually incomprehensible and ultimately deliver less than they promise and Trevor Eve's character, Boyd, is terribly annoying.

No announcement yet for when the 2007 episodes will be shown.

The BBC produces another press release for Ruby in the Smoke, which will be on BBC1 on 27 December at 8.30pm. The follow up, The Shadow of the North, will be shown later in 2007.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boyd can be annoying, but he's very easy on my eyes :)

I'm really pleased to see this is an ongoing show - I really enjoy it as well.

Karen (Euro Crime) said...

Indeed he is :-). He has that little boy lost look sometimes, when he's not shouting. I keep hoping the first few series will be repeated on one of the BBC's many digital channels but they keep repeating the two series I've seen. bah.